the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
Our encyclopedia is dedicated to the Spoofing Attacks and Antispoofing. Spoofing is a set of malicious techniques, which allow an attacker to pose as someone else or synthesize a completely fake, non-existent person to gain access to sensitive data, target’s money, etc.
Spoofing attacks have become an especially common practice since the advent of the mobile technologies. Internet of Things, face recognition, and other systems are also quite vulnerable in the face of this threat. Our goal is to propose the most effective remedies against liveness spoofing.
- Facial Deepfakes
- Digital Face Manipulations: Types, Techniques and Countermeasures
- EfficientNet for Deepfake Detection: Architecture, Purpose and Practical Application
- Deepfake Detection Competitions
- Manual Deepfake Detection: General Overview
- Deepfake Datasets: Role and Practical Application
- Cheapfakes: Definition, Overview and Potential Threats
- Deepfake Detection Software: Types and Practical Application
- Deepfake Detection Standardization: Origin, Goals and Implementation
- Facial Anti-Spoofing: Types, Countermeasures and Challenges
- Facial Anti-Spoofing Certification
- Face Recognition Methods: Complete Overview
- Human Performance in Face Liveness Detection
- Active Facial Liveness Detection
- Passive Facial Liveness Detection: Advantages and Methods
- Face Morphing Detection — Necessity, Techniques and Potential Challenges
Antispoofing techniques encompass a wide range of know-hows. Voice, retina, fingerprint, and facial recognition employ liveness parameters to tell a real person from a perpetrator.
The antispoof checking analyzes the input data — such as the light distribution, face coloring, pop noises — to detect the fake body parts and synthesized media. In our articles, we are discussing the most successful methods and the best anstispoofing tools.
We also focus on the international standards, attack classification and types, terminology, and others aspects of the matter. To validate the data presented, we quote scientific publications, as well as popular media, and news.