The AntiSpoofing Wiki project is a niche analog of Wikipedia on biometric anti-spoofing. Antispoofing refers to protection against cyber-attacks in which a scammer identifies him/herself as another person with the aim of getting access to critical data or information. Alternatively, a scammer can also try to generate a completely non-existent personality. Spoofing (spoofing attacks) can be carried out through websites, mobile apps, video calls, audio messages, etc.
The primary objective of biometric spoofing is to gain access to personal or other critical data, theft, financial fraud, and hacking of a network access control secured with a biometric system. Therefore, protective methods, also called antispoofing techniques, are put in place to prevent such attacks. For more information on biometric antispoofing, please refer to the first article on our Wiki - Anti-Spoofing & Liveness Detection. The site has multiple articles that provide further insights on this topic.
This site was created to acquaint readers with the following subject areas:
- Types of spoofing attacks
- Methods to combat attacks
The site includes the following sections:
- Articles: The section where all informative articles on this topic are published. These articles are added by site administrators and users who have editing access to the site. Any person(s) who demonstrate expertise in the area of anti-spoofing can create or edit articles after being granted access by site administrators.
- FAQ: The section has standard Q&A including a website user guide containing answers to questions such as: What is this site about, How to use the site, How to use search, How and why to register on the site, How do I create an article and How do I edit an article.
- About (this page): This section tells what the site is all about and its purpose.
- page is where a user can request access to edit and create articles.
- page is where users can enter their login and password to access their personal account on the site.
- Create new page: This page allows users to create a new article.
- page underlines the policies governing collection, use, and sharing of user data collected from AntiSpoofing Wiki users.
- section provides information about public services on AntiSpoofing Wiki, the site's relationship with users, and the rights and obligations governing the site.
We hope that you will find this site worthwhile and be proactive in its development. We are glad to receive any feedback that will help improve the site's operation. If you have any comments and suggestions, please send them via the feedback form on thepage.
Thank you for visiting AntiSpoofing Wiki. We hope you find our contributions helpful!
What is this site about?
How to use the site?
How to use search?
How and why to register on the site?
How do I edit an article?
How do I create an article?